FMP Feedback
I got a 2:2 for my fmp proposal feedback which is about the grade I was expecting. Sebastiane thought that my planned layout of the book needs changing as at the moment it is quite monotonous and not as exciting as it could be. I think this is true and so if I do change the idea to aiming Into The Woods at adults then I will try to make the layout more innovative. i have thought about trying to find a way of incorporating interactive elements into the coffee table book like I had planned to in my original idea of a children's book. I think that somehow layering images of having different films that could be placed over them to change of distort the images might be an effective idea that is not in most coffee table books. Obviously to have this printed would be an extortionate amount of money so I may have to add in the interactive elements myself after the book is printed.
Comments
Post a Comment