John 18th April
I spoke to John about my plans for my website and that I was
choosing to use Wix to help me create it. John was surprised that I was not
going to use Muse to create my website completely from scratch as he said I
have been to a lot of his lessons on Muse. This is true however I find using
computer Programmes such as Muse very challenging as over my three years at
university the IT elements of projects have always been the most challenging
for me as I struggle to remember how to do things even after taking notes
during the lessons. I started creating my website on Muse but the layout of the
programme does not suit my learning style it is very technical and what tools
should be used for different elements is not clear to me. This also makes me
worry that I am going to make a lot of mistakes which will take a long time to
fix. Where as Wix is a lot clearer for me to understand. The layout is more
visual and what tools such be used is labelled clearly with helpful
instructions on how to use the different tools to create different things. Also
when designing the website layout Wix shows a lot of possible designs which can
be added and taken away quickly. I have found this useful as I sometimes
struggle to visualise how I want something to look without a reference in front
of me. When using Wix I can create several different ideas in a short amount of
time so that I can see which will look the best.
Comments
Post a Comment