Cruel Frederick

The Story of Cruel Frederick

When I was planning for the look that requires my model to have no top on I made sure that my model was comfortable with this in advance of the shoot. When we were doing the shoot I made sure that the studio was set up as a closed studio so that nobody could see into the studio. I also put a sign outside and gave my model material to hold in front of herself so that her chest was covered throughout the whole shoot. I have done photoshoots before where the model has been topless and so I know how important it is to make them feel comfortable and I think I am good and making sure of this. There have been times in the past where I have been on photoshoots or been involved in theatre shows where people have needed help with changes that require them to be topless and they have asked me to help them rather than other people. I think this is because they see me as someone who acts professionally but also someone who is caring and so someone they can trust.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial with Helen

Sebastian tutorial 29th March