Lesson with John

He told me to think about what was the purpose for my work in order to decide if a book, magazine, website or online exhibition would be the best way to present it. He suggested discussing this with my mentor Sebastian so that I could make a definite final decision that I was happy with.


The following week I told John that I had decided for definite that I was presenting my work as a website and not as a book which had been a possibility in the past. He told me to find websites that I like the look of and then show them to him so that he could show me how to make them. He also suggested to look at story websites on the internet and see how they were laid out. I mentioned to him the idea of creating Gifs and he said not to use them if they are not going to add anything to it and are going to be a lot more work but not have a lot of pay off or not add a great deal to my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial with Helen

Sebastian tutorial 29th March