Tutorial with Rachel



Rachel thought that some of my test shoot images were strong such as the ones for Little Suck a thumb and some of the Inky Boys ones. I mentioned that I may re-shoot the Inky Boys look for the loss of hearing with a lighter coloured haired model as the model I used was brunette and so the dark make-up around the ear does not show up as well as it does on the other two looks for the Inky Boys shoots and she agreed that the look would have more impact if I did this. Rachel said that some of the make-up looks do not show off the full extent of my practical skills and that I should make the make-up for the Shockheaded Peter and Cruel Frederick more refined or more considered. Rachel asked me to go back to her next week with more refined ideas for my make-up looks. The week after I showed her my reshoot of Struwwelpeter and she was a lot happier with the overall image especially the lighting and photography.

Comments